We are all constantly bombarded with advice on what it means to eat a healthy diet and which foods are beneficial for our health. How do you know what will work for you and help you to achieve your goals? Food is a powerful tool which can bring about positive changes to our health; working with a nutritional therapist allows you to pinpoint your individual nutrient requirements and translate that into a diet and lifestyle programme that is realistic and achievable. Working with a nutritional therapist will help you to gain the motivation required to implement change and give you inspiration with new recipes and tastes.
A one-hour initial consultation includes:
- Identification of your personal wellness goals and an in-depth discussion of any particular health concerns
- A review of your existing diet and lifestyle. The factors which may be contributing to your issues will be explained
- A personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan will be created to support your goals
- Motivational support and advice
After your initial appointment:
- A 45-minute follow-up appointment, around 3-4 weeks after the initial appointment, is recommended, to formally review progress and build on your health strategy.
- Further appointments may be necessary for complex conditions requiring on-going support
- Prior to your initial appointment you will be asked to complete a detailed health questionnaire.
- Laboratory tests may be suggested if more in-depth biochemical analysis is required
- In addition to dietary changes a nutritional supplement plan may also be suggested
My local clinic is in Crystal Palace at The Little Escape. I can also offer face-to-face consultations in EC1 and at other locations by arrangement.
If you are not in London or the UK we can work together via Skype.
60 minute initial consultation: £60
45 minute follow-up consultations £45
Longer term support for clients
Once you become a client, why not give yourself the commitment and accountability that having a regular nutrition coach can provide and book regular check-in calls/consultations?
£30 per 30 minute session